Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall




I am not exactly sure where the summer went this year. My summer was cut short with doctor visits, hospital visits, tests and sleepless nights. August and September have been somewhat of a blur. One of my favorite times of the year is fall. I hate hot weather and like it when it is about 70 to 75 out. The last several years we have had such great fall weather. One of my favorite places is Northern Wisconsin. The photos above were taken in the Upper Peninsula during the fall season. My brother, Gary, is an awesome amateur photographer (I think he has a job with National Geographic but he says no LOL). He periodically sends me photos of the north woods and places he has visited. The photo on the upper right- hand side of my blog was also taken by him up at Lake Superior. I have always been interested in taking photos and my last birthday my family surprised me with a new Canon Rebel camera. I love this camera. It takes the greatest photos. I haven't had much time to play around with it (gee, I wonder why haha) and for now I just have it on automatic focus when I snap photos. I am hoping to get out shortly and take some fall photos in the area.

No comments: