Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Day Off!

Wow, my boss is nice! (that would be my husband for those of you who don't know LOL) He gave me another day off (actually not because I needed it, but our business sucks right now, and he will be in the store today, so no need for both of us to be there).
I am off to get my hair cut and colored, for maybe the last time :(. I did pretty much all my to-do things from yesterday except one and that was wig shopping. Ok, I will admit it had pretty low priority on my list. I am dreading it and just put it off. My hair stylist is right down the street from this place, so I may stop in today, depends on my mood!

I will post later about the Boxhorn Gun Club Breast Cancer Shoot with some photos. The fundraiser was a huge success! Despite the weather, the economy, the Packer and Brewer games, and less shooters than last year, the club raised more money than last year!!!! $10,200.00 !!!!!!

Don't forget to order a copy of "Churched." (see my post from yesterday)

3 comments:

Jessica Turner said...

Thanks for the promo Aunt Gail. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pics of the event they are great!!!! I am pretty proud of hitting the 10 number :) debbie

Anonymous said...

Gail,

I just checked your blog this morning. I can't believe you are making Katie a dress! You are something else. She will be so surprised!!! Thank you, I am amazed at how you have handled everything - your great attitude and amazing energy. I'll be calling you.

Love, Lisa