Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Books


I love my book club and my book club gals! We always have the best food,wine and good times when we get together.
Below are some of my favorite books that I thought I would share in light of all this heavy conversation today. :)
Loving Frank-(currently reading, so far I really like the writing and the story)
Someone Knows My Name- Lawrence Hill-Historical fiction.
The Stolen Child-Keith Donahue-Fantasy.
The Pillars of the Earth-Keith Follett-Historical fiction
The Sparrow-Mary Doria Russell-Science fiction.
Memoirs of a Geisha-Arthur Golden-historical fiction. All time favorite!
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan-Lisa See-Historical Fiction
The Shadow of the Wind-Carlos Ruiz Zafron-Mystery-Another all time favorite!
The Birth of Venus-Sarh Dunant-Historical fiction.
Water for Elephants-Sara Gruen-story of a circus family
The Space Between Us-Thrity Umriger-Fiction.

Feel free to leave any good book recommendations!!!

No comments: