Friday, January 23, 2009

Money!


Today I went to my favorite coffee spot, Caribou Coffee, to get a cup of coffee before heading over to get my oil changed in my car. I got a dollar bill for change and on the bill was a stamp that said "track me at wheresgeorge.com"
Ok.. any website intrigues me, so once I got home I logged on to this website to see what it was all about. If you enter a little bit of information about any kind of bill you can see just exactly where the bill has been and how long it took to get into your hands. This is what it said about my bill. " This bill has traveled 282 Miles in 173 Days, 13 Hrs, 48 Mins at an average of 1.6 Miles per day. It is now 282 Miles from its starting location." This bill was from Minnesota. Once you register the bill, and it leaves your hands you can see where the bill ends up. I don't think I will track this bill daily once it leaves my hand but it was kind of fun to see where my bill came from!

No comments: