Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Plans for the Day

It is a tradition at the high school during Homecoming week to have the junior girls play the senior girls in a flag football game (Powderpuff game). Tonight is that game! The girls have had a few practices with their coaches (boys who volunteer basically) and have been having so much fun. As many of you know, Natalie's life over the past 9 years has been swimming. We have always encouraged her to try another sport. I never thought in a million years she would have fun playing flag football. LOL I hope she is not thinking of a scholarship in football for college. It should be a fun night. Let's hope the juniors beat those seniors!!

I also have book club tonight, so I will be making a short stop there tonight to visit with my girls before I head to the game. I basically will only be there for social hour, my favorite part. JK!
Looking forward to some good wine, food and conversation.

And.... for those of you who really want to know, I am hemming the dresses today. Woooohoooo.

No comments: