Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update-Weekend

















Just a quick update to let you all know that I am feeling good! The only complaint I have is that I am tired and a bit nauseous if I don't keep taking the anti-nausea meds. I finished decorating the house, sent out my second batch of Christmas cards, made some candy, caught up on wash and cleaning and slept in both on Saturday and Sunday and napped both days as well. I got a lot done! Yayyyy! Billy's migraine was short lived. Thank goodness he didn't have some bug or something. Natalie's pink eye is pretty bad. It prevented her from working this weekend and swimming in a swim meet she was signed up for. Her eyes look better today, but looking at them makes MY eyes water. They are still pretty red and swollen. Poor thing! Sunny is still limping, no change with her.
As you can see, my cat Macie had to nap as well this weekend. This is her new sleeping spot as of the last two days. Isn't she sweet!!

No comments: