Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday



No, that is not my dog in the first photo. That was a coyote passing through my yard this morning. I just happened to be looking out the window as I saw him coming.
The snow sure was pretty this morning when I woke up. That is about all I can say about it! I am not a snow lover (I think you may have figured that out by now from previous posts LOL).
I was out of the house early today for a plastic surgery appointment and then some grocery shopping. Nothing new in the boob department. Just a check on the stitches and to make sure everything is healing. As for the grocery store, I am pretty sure that no one even noticed I was there today!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear that you went to an appointment for just a check and there is no bad news!! Think of you constantly!
Love,
Kim