Thursday, September 11, 2008

Very Sexy Push Up Bras

Ok, I found this email in my mailbox this morning! No kidding. Somehow I got on the Victorias Secret mailing list and I periodically get emails from them. I had to laugh because my bras are actually sitting on my bedroom floor right now. They are going in the garbage before the day is over. I will not be the same size that I was (thank god!) and I have no use for them. Maybe Victorias Secret will be one of my shopping destinations now as I never could wear anything they had to offer! This might be a good thing! ;)

2 comments:

Skyrat said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of cancer - so sorry you are here. Good luck in your treatments!

raag said...

Almost all types of bikinis, starting from Designer Bikinis, Barely String Bikini, Floss Bikini to Micro Bikini, Monokini and Skimpy Bikinis can be purchased by contacting the website http://www.verysexybikini.com. As soon as you submit your bikini requirements with the site, it would instantly ensure safe delivery at your place.