Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boxhorn Gun Club Third Annual Breast Cancer Shoot

Boxhorn Gun Club located in Muskego,WI and owners Rick and Debbie Schim are pleased to be hosting its third annual Boxhorn Gun Club Breast Cancer Shoot on Sunday, October 5. This event was the biggest event of the club last year and raised and dontated more than $9,700.00 to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization.

Sunday, October 5th
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
3rd Annual Boxhorn Breast Cancer Shoot

We had over 200 entries in 2007!
~Leather Shooting bags for Winners.
~Thousands of $$$$ in donated prizes
~Great Silent Auction Items for men, women and children
~Shooting Venues for all level shooters
~16 yard,double and handicap traps
~Sporting Clays
~All events 50 target and multiple entries welcome
~$35 for your first event and $20 for each subsequent event. A portion of each entry goes to the Susan G. Komen Fund.
~Free food and music for all shooters
~Two for one drinks 4-6 pm

This is the third year Rick and Debbie have hosted this event at their gun club. Breast cancer research has always been near and dear to Debbie's heart. Ironically,the shoot holds a new meaning for our family this year since my diagnosis.
If you are a shooter or even if you are not, please join us on Sunday for some food, drink and fun and help support a cause that is just too important not to take part in. I will be there working, stop by and say hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,

I passed this info on to some of the guys at work that I know are hunters.

Sara

Gail said...

Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it would be a fun outing for the "denims". But, as you know, I will be in the Twin Cities running my butt off (literally, I hope it shrinks). However, I'd like to dedicate this Marathon to you as you proceed through the "race" of your life with such courage and stamina, I will be thinking of you.

Cathy

Gail said...

Now you have gone and made me cry Cathy! LOL
Thank you! (You know I will be there in spirit as you run!)
Love you,
Gail