Tuesday, April 7, 2009


I have started reading this book upon the recommedation of Netherfieldmom and highly recommend it to anyone who is a cancer survivor and those who are not. It is written by a dedicated doctor and scientist who was faced with a brain tumor. This book combines memoir with a clear explanation of what makes cancer cells thrive and what inhibits them, and describes both conventional and alternative ways to slow and prevent cancer. "Cancer cells lie dormant in all of us-and we all must care for the "terrain" in which they exist." This is information you won't get from your doctor! Some of the information he presents I was aware of as I have done quite a bit of researching on my own (yippppee I am up to 8 supplements now! LOL Suzanne Sommers here I come) and some of the information was eye opening for me! Get the book, you won't be disappointed. Living a lifestyle that inhibits cancer from returning is my goal. Take charge of your health now before you are faced with cancer like I was!

Love to all and still walking in this damn cold weather,
Gail
ps 8 days until vacation but who's counting!!

No comments: