Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day Two Arizona

Today was our first golf day. We headed southwest to Carefree, Arizona, to the Trilogy Golf Club of Vistancia. The day was cool according to Arizona standard, only about 69 and very windy. This was my least favorite golf club because it wasn't that scenic and probably because I didn't play very well. I hadn't hit a golf ball since August and was not sure how I would be swinging a club after having major surgery not that long ago. Well I have no upper body strength anymore, that was determined early on, but I actually could swing the club pretty good. I had some really good shots and some really bad shots! Oh my! All in all, a fun day!




While we golfed, Natalie found her spot at the pool for the day!

Did I tell you I loved this house? It was so nice. Large and spacious, new furnishings, tall ceilings, lots of windows and great decorating. One of the highlights was a cinema room with a 100 inch TV screen, surround sound and a great comfy couch. It was great watching movies in here at night. I finally got to see Slumdog Millionaire which I had bought before we left. Unfortunately I fell asleep a few times and missed the darn ending. I had to rewatch the ending the next morning. All the fresh air must have tired me out.

No comments: