Sunday, December 21, 2008

Round Robin



Last night was our yearly "round robin" dinner party that I always look forward to. I was a little worried that I might not be able to make it this year due to my chemo dates and how I would be feeling but it all worked out. We are a group of 7 couples that have been doing this dinner party for over 15 years. We used to do the traditional round robin where you go to one house for appetizers, one house for dinner and one house for desserts but over the years we have become old and are actually down to 1 or 2 houses. The best part of the evening is when the ladies get together and exchange gifts. These are some of the funnest "girl" gifts ever and this year was no exception!!!! I always come home with some fun things that I just would not buy myself but would love to have. Good drinks (champagne for me this year! whooohoooo!) good food and good friends to celebrate the holiday season. It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments: