- She had to have a blood transfusion because her hemoglobin and hematocrit were very low.
- After the transfusion she felt better immediately. She actually ate something. :)
- Her potassium and electrolytes are out of whack so she is on additional supplements.
- Her white count is up to 22,000. Yesterday it was 2200. When she went in it was 300.
- She is off her IV antibiootics and is just taking oral antibiotics. She is not hooked up to any additional fluid right now, which is a good thing.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Still in the Hospital
Gail's doctor expects that she will be in the hospital another 24-48 hours. Here is what has been going on: